Thank you for your interest in our properties! Be sure to read this page completely before submitting an application.
The acceptability of prospective residents is based on the following criteria:
- Job Stability – six (6) months at present place of employment. Job must be continuing to qualify.
- Income – Household income must be greater than three (3) times the monthly rent. All income must be verifiable.
- Current & Previous Residency Record, Employment History and Personal References – addresses for the previous three years are to be verifiable with a cancelled check/payment made payable to rental institution. Positive references from all previous landlords, employment history and personal references is required. Applicants may not have any evictions, or unpaid judgements or liens against them.
- Credit – applicant must exhibit a responsible financial life, with a minimum credit score of 650.
- Background Check & Criminal Report – applicants background must exhibit a pattern of responsibility.
- Self-employed – self-employed applicants are to be verified by IRS tax returns for previous two (2) years.
- Salaried/Hourly Employment – verified through Personnel or Human Resources department and not through a co-worker or immediate supervisor. If it is a owner operated business, verify with owner only. Must provide two (3) most recent pay stubs.
- Social Security # – applicant must have a valid Social Security # to be used on application.
- If the applicant does not qualify under Income and Rental History, applicant may add a guarantor who must meet the above eight (8) criteria and cosign the lease. A separate application and application fee may be collected from guarantor. Please download co-signer form below to be completed and returned.
- Density Guidelines – we follow the HUD two (2) person per bedroom guideline whether occupants are adults or children as well as any local/state/federal housing guidelines.
- In the event of multiple applicants, tenancy will be granted to the most qualified based on the above criteria.
- Copy of valid State issued – Drivers License or ID.
- Copy of last two pay stubs or last two years tax return if self employed.
- Non-refundable application fee per applicant. (paid online after completing application)
- If you have animals of any kind – Provide a photo of each animal, copies of current immunization records, and veterinary office contact information. Also dogs must be licensed in Marquette County and a copy of the record provided along with tag # under all circumstances.
You will be prompted to provide the above required documents via email AFTER submitting the online application. If you have already submitted an online application but still need to submit your documentation, Click here to email them to our office or you can drop them off in person.
** Be sure to view the 3D tour or pictures on our website to see the inside of the property BEFORE submitting an application. You can also schedule a showing through our website by clicking the properties DETAIL page. **
- Co-signer Form
- Security/Cleaning Fee Requirements
- Animal / Pets Fee and Information Requirements